“The Little Welly” is a trading brand of Muddy Productions Ltd.
1. About us
We have appointed a data protection officer to oversee our handling of personal information. If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your information, you can contact our data protection officer using the details set out below.
2. Who do we collect information about?
We collect information about:
- Previous and current event attendees.
- Visitors to websites controlled by Muddy Productions Ltd.
- Those individuals and organisations that have opted in to our updates via the web form.
- Our suppliers, trading partners and sponsors.
3. What personal information do we collect and use?
Our third-party ticketing application and processing system collects personal and financial data to process orders. The personal data is accessible by selected employees for analysis, reporting and communication purposes only.
- General information such as your name, address, contact details, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Information about how you came to our website.
- Your marketing preferences.
- Your consent to legal terms and conditions relating to ticket purchases.
4. How do we collect your information?
We collect personal information from several different sources, including:
- Directly from you or from someone else on your behalf.
- Through publicly available sources such as internet search engines and social media sites.
- From your use of our websites and cookies.
5. What are our purposes for using your personal information?
- We may process your personal information for several different purposes.
- Where we have an appropriate business need such as maintaining our business records or developing and improving our products and services where such business need does not harm your interests.
- Where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to use such personal information.
- Where the use is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Where you have provided your consent to our use of your personal information.
- Management of complaints (including communicating with you and resolving any complaints that you might have).
- Managing our business operations such as maintaining accounting records, analysis of financial results, internal audit requirements, receiving professional advice (e.g. tax or legal advice).
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services, undertaking customer surveys and marketing campaigns) in accordance with preferences you have expressed.
- Monitoring, reviewing, assessing, tailoring and improving our products and services and similar products and services offered by Muddy Productions Ltd and the business partners thereof.
- Monitoring usage of any of the various Muddy Productions Ltd websites.
- Ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Investigating or detecting the unauthorised use of our systems, to secure our system and to ensure the effective operation of our systems.
6. Who do we share your information with?
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
For various business and insurance reasons we do discuss and share aggregated data, but no individual records are ever disclosed.
7. What marketing activities do we carry out?
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information by email about our products or services or those of our partners which may be of interest to you or to send eNewsletters. You have the option to opt out at any time.
If you wish to unsubscribe from emails sent by us, you may do so at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears in all emails. Otherwise you can always contact us using the details set out below to update your contact preferences.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information by text message about our products or services or those of our partners which may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt out at any time.
You can stop receiving text messages sent by us at any time by following the instructions in the text message on how to unsubscribe. This appears in all text messages. Otherwise you can always contact us using the details set out below to update your contact preferences.
We may also use your personal information to call you regarding products and services you have expressed an interest in or we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these calls at any point.
You can stop receiving telephone calls from us at any time by contacting us using the details set out below to update your contact preferences. In such circumstances, we will continue to send you service related (non-marketing) communications where necessary.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information by post about our products or services or those of our partners which may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt out at any time.
You can stop receiving post from us at any time by contacting us using the details set out below to update your contact preferences. In such circumstances, we will continue to send you service related (non-marketing) communications where necessary.
8. How long do we keep personal information for?
9. Your rights
Under data protection law you have certain legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you. You may exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the details set out below.
In some cases, we may not be able to comply with your request (e.g. we might not be able to delete your data) for reasons such as our own obligations to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. However, we will always respond to any request you make and if we can’t comply with your request, we will tell you why.
Your rights include:
The right to access your personal information
You are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold about you and certain details of how we use it. There will not usually be a charge for dealing with these requests. Your information will usually be provided to you in writing, unless otherwise requested, or where you have made the request by electronic means, in which case the information will be provided to you by electronic means where possible.
The right to rectification
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and complete. However, if you do not believe this is the case, you can ask us to update or amend it.
The right to erasure (also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’)
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information. Examples would include where the data is no longer required for the original purpose, consent has been withdrawn and there no overriding ground for compliance with the national law.
The right to restriction or suspension of processing
In certain circumstances, such as a question over its accuracy, you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal information or to suspend its use.
The right to data portability
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we transfer any personal information that you have provided to us to another third party of your choice.
The right to object to marketing
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
The right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling)
You have a right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means.
The right to object to processing
For certain uses of your personal information, we will ask for your consent. This consent can take the form of an action or affirmative instruction. Where we do this, you have the right to withdraw your consent to further use of your personal information. In other circumstances we may process your data using legitimate interest, and again you have the right to withdraw this right of processing, unless it is necessary in connection with our legal rights.
10. How we protect your information
We use a range of organisational and technical security measures to protect your information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and to use a password that is appropriate (i.e. a mixture of upper and lower-case letters, and characters, which isn’t used on other sites and isn’t easily guessed).
We restrict access to your information as appropriate within Muddy Productions Ltd to only those who need to know that information for the purposes set out above.
Firewalls are used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorised personnel. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
11. Contacting us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your personal information, you may contact our data protection officer at:
Muddy Productions Ltd
45 Station Road
Henley On Thames